Monday, January 21, 2013

After months of backed up pictures  I am unleashing all my games in one post. Hopefully I can now update once a week and not have so many games to go through. To speed up the process I will just do a summary of the games.

First, a small 12 man tournament at our local gaming store comic book heaven. I ran this tournament as a primer for our BFS GT on Columbus day weekend:













My Ultramines and IG allies. First game in 6th...ends up as a loss against the forces of Chaos.














Battle Standard Tournament in New Haven CT. My Necrons went 2 and 1 beating BA and SM but losing to Necrons/GK. This game will lead me to start taking GK allies soon.





























My Crons vs. my brother Ryans Ork mob. This game was close losing by 1 KP which Ryan got on the last turn!











I ran an APOCALYPSE Event at the BFS Club in November. Really great event where the prizes were based on raffle tickets. You gained raffle tickets with team and individual achievements in the game. We had a blast and Imperial won because Lysander was able to plant their teams flag at the top of the middle ruin.










Da Boyz GT in Rochester NY. Really cool event with scenic tables. I had a blast playing in this six game tourney at the University of Rochester. Went 4-2 with my Necrons, losing to Necrons and Orks but beating Eldar, Orks, Nids, and SM. This was my first use of Nemesor Zahndrekh and Obyron. 

In between some of the games are pics of cool armies!










































Post Da Boyz, I am back at the club trying my luck against my friend Bruces demons and IG. Victory for Necrons.









More updates to come from December and January.

Necrons: 10-5-1
Ultramarines: 0-1-0
OVERALL: 11-7-1

No comments:

Post a Comment